Attention

Change the world to do start from small work but never hurt to heart so save the GREEN.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Suryadarshan

Suryadarshan Finance Company Limited
New Baneshwor

Sir,
Senior Assistant credit & Recovery
I am writing to apply for the your Senior Assistant credit & Recovery The Himalayan Times advertise in the prospect oct 8, 2009 and enclose my CV for your consideration.

I am very interest in finance carrier. I complete a Bachelor degree from Nepal Commerce Campus affiliated to T.U in 2005 and I. Com from Pattan Multipal Campus Pattan dhoka in 2001. also waiting result for MBS, I have finished Second Part. My subsequent research has convinced me that the graduate role on offer with Finance would utilize the knowledge and skill I have gained on my degree and personal attributes.

In terms of the main services offered sector by Finance. Senior Assistant credit & Recovery I fell that my degree offers a firm foundation of theory and principles which would benefited the company. I am also an avid reader of the financial press and aware of the current trends and developments within the KALYANKARI OPERATIVE. This reading contributed to my final year dissertation.

I am, however, most particularly attracted by emphasis the company puts on working with clients to undertaken there needs and those of their customers Accounting financial records I would draw your attentions to my CV which shows the range of notes that I have undertaken which require high level commutation , impersonal and interpretive skill. This is best demonstrated by my successful completion of Two years work experience in KALYANKARI COOPRATIVE. Here I was required to perform precise and exacting tasks in another languages and culture. I believe that ability to built and maintain productive relationships with clients and colleague is one which I can brings to the role and organization.

Senior Assistant credit & Recovery. scheme offers a platform of learning and experience leasing to a wide range of opportunities which I find exacting.

While that Senior Assistant credit & Recovery for the post of state that one months General Banking Training would be advantage for the post, I believe that my previous experience as financial assistant demonstrate both attitude and practical number ability would be an assets to the Suryadarshan Finance Company Limited

I am hope that, on consideration of my CV, you will be persuaded at potential to perform well on this training scheme and to make a real contribution as member of your firm, and look forward to hearing from you.

Your Sincerely
Subhanand Chaudhary.

Date:2067/07/23

0 comments:

Post a Comment